Friday, 9 May 2014

Eye candy makes a workout just that much better!

So I went to a different Greco location this morning for the first time, and I gotta tell ya, I liked it! I mean ok the workout wasn't any harder or different but holy whoa the trainers are freakin adorable. It's always nice to have a pleasant view when working out, it can make all the difference! When I started at Greco they did the whole weight, BMI, body fat percentage thing on me and I was 200 pounds with 40% body fat. That is like 80 pounds of fat!! That is a freakin fourth grader for shit sake! Whoa - wakeup call anyone? So today I thought you know, I've been doing this shit for 4 whole classes now I must have lost at least half my body fat! So I asked the pretty girl (but not as pretty as the trainer) sitting at the Greco desk if I could use the body fat thingy-doo. So she does the weight and height and gives it to me and it says...are you ready...33.7%....WOW! I am awesome! I am a machine! ummm wait a second....that's like 14 pounds of fat that I supposedly turned to muscle??? yeah ummm no...not buying it. But the girl at the desk (you remember her, the pretty one that isn't as pretty as the two trainers), is all like "oh no hon that is totally possible". So this afternoon I took a little walk to my usual Greco location to do the fat test thingy-doo. Yeah I went down 1.2%. Well that is more like it. I mean if I lost too much body fat after only 4 classes I'm am going to have to slow down and not work as hard people!!!! We wouldn't want me to be too gorgeous now would we?...I would overshadow my beautiful daughters. I'll take the small change in body fat and the tiny weight difference that went with it and stay positive! I am over my flu (or whatever the hell that was), so now I can start to really hit Greco hard!! Now if only the rest of my family can recover from this crappy flu, I'll be a happy camper!

No comments:

Post a Comment